Water bowsers are used to transport and utilise water away from a mains supply or when a combination of a mobile bowser and optional pump such as a pressure washer or plant watering equipment makes it more convenient to use than static equipment.
All our Water Bowser tanks feature the following:
- Rotationally moulded, tough polyethylene tank with low centre of gravity.
- Baffled for stable and safe for transporting liquid.
- Aerodynamic designs.
- 2" Fast drain, quick to empty and easy to clean.
- Large, lockable over lid with secure hatch for simple access and cleaning.
- ¾" BSP rear tap.
- Additional fitting can be added
Our water bowser chassis are available in specifications for different needs. Highway tow for use on the public highway, site tow for water transporting off the highway such as construction sites, farms, private land, golf courses and sports grounds etc and skid mounted bowsers for using with flat bed trailers and lorries were fork lifting or craning allows for rapid loading and deployment.
- Highway legal, road tow water bowsers are designed and manufactured to the highest standards including:
- Fully galvanised chassis for long life and low maintenance.
- Fast tow wheels and tyres with mud guards.
- Over run brakes with auto-reverse and handbrake.
- Jockey wheel and Rear stabiliser bar.
- Road legal Lights with pre-wired 7 pin plug.
- Quick release number plate holder, ideal for multiple vehicle use.
- Ball hitch or Ring hitch as no cost options.
- Available in 500 litres, 1100 litres and 2000 litre sizes.
Heavy duty site tow water bowsers for use on private land and areas off the public highway using the same dedicated bowser tanks with a galvanised chassis including:
- Heavy duty site tow galvanised chassis. Eliminating rusting.
- Front and rear stabiliser bars.
- Flotation tyres for low ground pressure.
- Optional lighting board.
- Available in 1100 litres and 2000 litres
Skid chassis allow rapid deployment of transporting water on flatbeds and lorries. The galvanised steel chassis with fork lift pockets and strapping points means the bowser tank is protected and off the ground but can still be used where required and the extended chassis facilitated the mounting of optional pumps and pressure washers so the water can be used without delay.
Water Bowers Optional pumps.
Factory fitted optional pumps for our water bowsers are usually mounted on the extended chassis in front on the bowser tank, this keeps the pumps protected whilst in transit and maintains stability when towing. The pumps are then ready to go as soon as the bowser reaches it site.
Common options include:
Pressure washers, powered by either petrol or diesel engine pressure washers which are ideal for general cleaning operations, graffiti removal, cleaning paving and pavements, vehicle wash down, marine industries, agriculture and construction work especially demolition and decommissioning.
Plant Watering, powered by a petrol or 12v pump with hose and watering lance. Ideal for hanging baskets, larger plant pots, boarders and general irrigation away from a main water supply. Often used with our optional walk-over frame and extending lance for harder to reach watering requirements.
Dust Suppression and Control Sprayer, again, powered by a petrol or 12v pump allows the water to be sprayed a ground level over a 4m radius to keep dust levels down, also useful for irrigation and de-icing (with additional chemicals) The spray option is also available a gravity fed spray bar system covering an area the width of the bowser.
On-demand pumps, supplied in different voltages, on-demand pumps are ideal for connecting the water bowser into existing plumbing and are typically used for temporary builds, potable toilet blocks and cabins, emergency water supplies and construction sites.
Transfer pumps, similar to the plant watering equipment, transfer pumps are petrol or diesel engine, electric motor or manual hand pumps, there are used to empty the water bowser contents to fill another tank or container, options include filling pipe work to allow the transfer pump or plant watering equipment to fill the bowser from a tank, pond or stream (were allowed). Various options can be specified to meet your needs, us contact us with your requirements and we'll advices you no what can be achieved.